1. Print and mail in this application with your payment to:
- Formation Flying, LLC
c/o Roger Collins
14800 NE North Woodinville Way
Woodinville, WA 98072
2. Review this training material and be prepared to take a written test at the clinic:
- View the RPA ground school video at http://www.flyfast.org/content/reference-material.
- View the NATA ground school video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXZqMkIwV5M.
- Read the knowledge guide at http://www.flyfast.org/content/reference-material.
- Read and be familiar with the forms and documents at http://www.flyfast.org/content/fast-forms-and-documents.
- Take particular note of the new "FAST Airshow Operations" document - there will be a test!
3. E-mail the following check-in/registration documents (as PDF, image, etc. - legible phone photos are fine!) to email@example.com with subject "2021 formation documents":
- Pilot certificate
- Medical certificate
- FAST card (if applicable)
- Aircraft certificate of insurance
- Aircraft registration
- Airworthiness certificate
- Aircraft logbook pages for annual/condition inspection including sign-offs for: airframe, engine, propeller, altimeter, transponder, ELT
- Parachute packing slip (if applicable)