1. Print and mail in this application with your payment to:
- Formation Flying, LLC
c/o Sierra Construction
19900 144th Ave, NE
Woodinville, WA. 98072
2. Review the following training material and be prepared to take a written test at the clinic:
- View the RPA ground school video at http://www.flyfast.org/content/reference-material.
- View the NATA ground school video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXZqMkIwV5M.
- Read the knowledge guide at http://www.flyfast.org/content/reference-material.
- Read and be familiar with the forms and documents at http://www.flyfast.org/content/fast-forms-and-documents.
3. To speed check-in/registration, e-mail the following documents (as PDF, image, etc. - legible phone photos are fine!) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "2019 formation documents":
- Pilot certificate
- Medical certificate
- FAST card (if applicable)
- Aircraft certificate of insurance
- Aircraft registration
- Airworthiness certificate
- Aircraft logbook pages for annual/condition inspection including sign-offs for: airframe, engine, propeller, altimeter, transponder, ELT
- Parachute packing slip (if applicable)